Menu

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Salad Bowl




If I have to say anything about this goodness, would say just one thing 'its bowl full of spring'. Yes right from colors to texture everything is so fresh & inviting :) just love it. 

Like most, me not too much into salad but ya if its this interesting then I can't overlook. specially when its with citrus dressing.....yummm!

I always use to feel making salad & its dressing is a big deal, so its easy to grab a ready made bottle of dressing to make life easy. But ya any shortcut comes with its long term effects & in this case its would be preservatives. So started exploring the options to make it fresh & easy. Now when I think back I wonder why I have been spending so much on dressing all these while. When I can make it within no time which is not only fresh but taste delish :) 

Here is my all time favorite & easy Salad bowl for you all to enjoy. 

For Salad Bowl

1 small Orange / cuties 
3 strawberries
2 hand full of spring mix leaves (I brought a spring mix box from costco)
1 cucumber
if you like you may add choice of nuts to it. 

For Dressing

Juice of one cutie Orange (Just squeeze the Orange with hand to take out juice)
1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tsp of honey (or more if you like sweet)
1/4 tsp freshly crush black paper
salt to taste

Put all dressing ingredients in a small bottle or bowl with lid, give it a nice shake to blend everything together. Pour the freshly made dressing on salad, give it a quick mix & enjoy :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment